Welcome to The Unofficial Bulletin Board of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to TBayBucs.com, the unofficial and independent message board of your Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You will need to register or login before you can post. If this is your first time on TBayBucs.com, you may refer to our Help Section as a reference for navigating our forums. If you need any assistance, please email us at admin@tbaybucs.com.

Go Bucs!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Wow, the Bucs want me back....

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 2.0

• Joined 05-May 10
  • Location'Murica

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:32 PM

You received a letter addressing you as "Mr. Pierson?" You're taking this internet persona way too far.

:D

Wait he's not the real Pete Pierson?! I feel so used and lied to....

#17 PetePierson

PetePierson

Outlaw Pete

• Joined 07-May 10

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:43 AM

Wait he's not the real Pete Pierson?! I feel so used and lied to....

No worries, 2.0. I am the real Pete Pierson. Feldy was probably just posting while drunk.... again.

#18 tbayfan

tbayfan

Renaissance Man

• Joined 13-May 10
  • LocationSavoir Faire is everywhere

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:28 PM

As an FYI, had to change my mailing address Monday and the Bucs office said season tickets will be mailed out this week...
Posted Image

#19 MarineBuc

MarineBuc

• Joined 06-May 10

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:18 AM

I got the same offer as Pete, come back, get the remainder of you deposit back, $10 card PER GAME, AND a free parking pass! Plus my seats got upgraded to WC :anigrin:

So...I am IN!!

#20 Nadal

Nadal

• Joined 21-January 15

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:54 PM

Bucs want me back

doubt it

bucwenchiiwj0.jpg

#21 Dustindyeni

Dustindyeni

• Joined 12-February 17

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

I would like to show link to CKD on my AOL HOME PAGEI have alot to do before ready for link on CKD.Can you all fill me in on all the details on how to do it or if AOL easy designer will even let me do it with banner and all?

#22 JamesBed

JamesBed

• Joined 18-February 17

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

I would like to show link to CKD on my AOL HOME PAGEI have alot to do before ready for link on CKD.Can you all fill me in on all the details on how to do it or if AOL easy designer will even let me do it with banner and all?

#23 Jeffreyplory

Jeffreyplory

• Joined 26-March 17

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

Anyone with Bucs sigs who want to post them for use can do so here. Please post a copy of the sig and the code. If the pages get going I will move them to the front page.

#24 Jeffreyplory

Jeffreyplory

• Joined 26-March 17

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:57 AM

Wow that was fast. I think this will do good looking at the past several threads on the smokey mountian fishing. Thanks. Now if I can lose 20# and get back into shape.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users