Welcome to The Unofficial Bulletin Board of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to TBayBucs.com, the unofficial and independent message board of your Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You will need to register or login before you can post. If this is your first time on TBayBucs.com, you may refer to our Help Section as a reference for navigating our forums. If you need any assistance, please email us at admin@tbaybucs.com.

Go Bucs!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

FIRE LOVIE!!#

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 TommyNoleBuc

TommyNoleBuc

• Joined 02-April 15
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

ARE YOU ****ing KIDDING ME?? ARE YOU ****ing KIDDING ME?? A 24-0 LEAD IN THE FIRST HALF AND THE GAME IS BLOWN??

LOVIE SMITH, YOU'RE A SORRY PIECE OF ****!!! YOUR BOYS WENT IN THAT LOCKER ROOM AND NEVER CAME OUT!!! I HOPE THE GLAZERS FIRE YOUR BLACK *** IMMEDIATELY AND YOU END UP FRYING CHICKEN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU ****ing MONKEY!!!!

#2 DanceswithBeavers

DanceswithBeavers

• Joined 13-November 11

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:58 PM

Well, now that is to the point

#3 cobra

cobra

• Joined 23-September 12

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:42 PM

oh no we suck againnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!

#4 tbayfan

tbayfan

Renaissance Man

• Joined 13-May 10
  • LocationSavoir Faire is everywhere

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:59 PM

I agree that Lovie needs to go.

Your on your own with the rest there Tommy.
Posted Image

#5 bucsgrrl

bucsgrrl

• Joined 22-May 15

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:34 AM

No need for racism, OP. The coach's skin color doesn't make him a better or worse coach. Or man.
  • TJ1974 likes this

#6 TJ1974

TJ1974

• Joined 12-February 15

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:05 PM

Lovie does need to go.  But yeah, not cool with the racism OP

#7 TommyNoleBuc

TommyNoleBuc

• Joined 02-April 15
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 03 November 2015 - 05:37 PM

I got kicked off the other board for this.  Apparently they are too PC over there.  I agree it's way over the top but Lovie deserves whatever he gets after allowing the team to blow a 24 point lead.  And here they were on the verge of doing it again.  Rumor has it that the Glazers had his pink slip filled out and were ready to give it to him had the Bucs lost to the Falcons.

#8 Nadal

Nadal

• Joined 21-January 15

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

ARE YOU ****ing KIDDING ME?? ARE YOU ****ing KIDDING ME?? A 24-0 LEAD IN THE FIRST HALF AND THE GAME IS BLOWN??

LOVIE SMITH, YOU'RE A SORRY PIECE OF ****!!! YOUR BOYS WENT IN THAT LOCKER ROOM AND NEVER CAME OUT!!! I HOPE THE GLAZERS FIRE YOUR BLACK *** IMMEDIATELY AND YOU END UP FRYING CHICKEN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU ****ing MONKEY!!!!

you should be banned for life - I didn't read this earlier.....you represent FSU about what I expected.

bucwenchiiwj0.jpg

#9 TJ1974

TJ1974

• Joined 12-February 15

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:01 PM

I got kicked off the other board for this.  Apparently they are too PC over there.  I agree it's way over the top but Lovie deserves whatever he gets after allowing the team to blow a 24 point lead.  And here they were on the verge of doing it again.  Rumor has it that the Glazers had his pink slip filled out and were ready to give it to him had the Bucs lost to the Falcons.

Rumor?  Rumor from where?

#10 BucsFan23

BucsFan23

• Joined 27-January 15

Posted 03 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

One game isn't enough to redeem him.  I mean, he was still making the same mistakes, and we still came so close to losing that game.  And that should never have happened.  There was no reason for us to lose that huge lead ... again.

#11 Nadal

Nadal

• Joined 21-January 15

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:38 PM

Psst.  I'm TommyNoleBuc and I'm a Bucs fan.

kkk_women3.jpg

bucwenchiiwj0.jpg

#12 GoBucGo

GoBucGo

• Joined 28-January 15

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:26 PM

lol

#13 Nadal

Nadal

• Joined 21-January 15

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:10 PM

I got kicked off the other board for this.  Apparently they are too PC over there.

that's because you're a ****ing loser and should be able to post on any Buccaneer board on the internet.

Edited by Nadal, 05 November 2015 - 11:39 AM.

bucwenchiiwj0.jpg

#14 mdb1958

mdb1958

• Joined 17-July 11

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:08 AM

Tommy, I'm on both boards and my suggestion to you is represent your team with a little more dignity.

#15 bucsgrrl

bucsgrrl

• Joined 22-May 15

Posted 07 November 2015 - 08:05 PM

Tommy, I'm on both boards and my suggestion to you is represent your team with a little more dignity.

I believe he said he is a new Bucs' fan, having been attracted by the Winston signing. He isn't used to the unbelievable frustrations of being a Bucs' fan.

"
#It'sABucsLife Tommy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users